9.10.17

324. when in Munich











blazer/ ZARA                  boots/ ZARA                     jeans/H&M 





⇋⇋⇋

Last week a sort of my friends and I decided to visit Munich and Oktoberfest. 
Just to say at the beginning that I'm not a kind of person who will be so excited about an Oktoberfest, but I never been there so that just came as a great idea. And it was. 
We had an amazing time during our staying in Munich. 
I 'm just thrilled how this city can be neat and clean. It's just amazing. I liked the whole city, streets and parks, buildings and architecture , and small bakeries and restaurants. 
If you have a time to visit it, I really recommend, and just can't wait the time to go back there. 

xoxo - find more pictures on my Instagram page, click here - @abramovicmarina

1 komentar: